Financial Times Property Summit 2015
Financial Times is holding a 9th edition of Property Summit in London this year.
The Property Summit is taking place at the Four Seasons Hotel Park Lane in London on 12 November 2015. It will explore opportunities available in the UK commercial property market, highlighting key areas for growth and assessing future prospects.
The summit brings together global investors, occupiers, lenders and developers discussing current trends shaping the industry.
Themes to be discussed include:
- What impact will the change in government be on real estate?
- How will the market be affected by global economic developments such as falling oil prices, quantitative easing in the eurozone and slower growth in China?
- When can interest rates be expected to rise?
- Will London be able to retain its competitive edge as a global city in the next decade?
- How will the capital’s growth continue to ripple out across the UK to regional cities, and is the infrastructure sufficient to support this?
ocean@15 on Friday, June 5, 2015 in Property Market, Uncategorized
Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.